Why locate to InetPlaza?
Look at all these great reasons to put your business on the Internet!
- Project your business as a well postured and progressive 21st century business.
- Free up your customer support staff by providing answers to frequently asked questions.
- Pass out your electronic business card to millions of potential clients and partners.
- Tell the world about your business and what you can do for them.
- Publicize upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and job openings.
- Establish a professional presence for as little as 20 cents per day.
Information Distribution and Collection
- Provide an on-line magazine, newsletter, or press release.
- Post employee announcements or updates to organizational members.
- Relay business hours, location, phone numbers, and contact information.
- Release time sensitive information and special offers with ease.
- Answer the same old questions over and over again on your Q & A web pages.
- Take advantage of low cost, two way communication with new and potential customers.
- Provide information to those who and are searching for it and want it.
Product and Service Advertisement
- Advertise with an internet home page, the least expensive of all advertising mediums.
- Use the international marketing tool that is used by the Fortune 500 companies.
- Update your electronic product brochures without having to pay printing bills.
- Cut magazine, newspaper, and direct mail advertising expenses.
- Test each phase of your marketing program with direct results advertising.
- Pay much less than a standard yellow page ad and get a much wider distribution.
Electronic Commerce Sales Medium
- Increase your number of prospective customers by making yourself known.
- Launch new products globally through new distribution channels.
- Determine customer needs and requirements through interactive surveys.
- Create immediate sales in a world wide market with your on-line catalog.
- Receive orders 24 hours a day with or without your own computer.
- Grow your Website as your business grows with our expandable programs.
Copyright © 1997 - 2002 ProTech
Last modified: June 28, 2002